Wednesday, August 7, 2013

THE USE OF ARTS

One reason why I haven't write anything for the past few weeks in here is because I suck at writing now, as you can see. While I have so many things going on inside of my head and I found no way of expressing it directly and verbally, I seemed to lose my poetic sense and drawing skill too, until I bought a new drawing pen (don't worry I'm not going to lead you to a drawing pen ad) and told myself to sketch or write anything on my sketchbook intuitively. 

Though I am not the best artist, I'm always grateful for my skills. Now I know why God has given me the natural ability to draw and also, strong intuition. 

This might not be a perfect sketch, after all I am still an amateur, but I'm very happy with it. Sorry if it creeps you out :P


I'll get back to writing as soon as I get my skill and will back. I'm thinking about combining my story/poem with personal illustrations, though I already made one for summer holiday project. It was really fun, requires a lot of patience, too. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment