Saturday, August 10, 2013

STRUGGLING.

I finally have something to say here but I was afraid if it sounds too somber. Oh well, my blog anyway. 

The hardest thing about being strong and looking all fine is, everyone thinks you can deal with everything without any problems. Besides, a shell is strong on the outside, but it is hiding the soft and vulnerable part. 

Does it matter if people know what you're going through? I think sometimes it does. After all, we are social beings, aren't we? We were meant to live together in the first place. We can't survive by ourselves. 

Even the wisest and strongest man needs help from the people to share his wisdoms. Without these people, how can he be wise, and why should he be wise? 

My point is, everyone, no matter how  strong they are, needs help.

I myself need help, and I found hope among the people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment