Sunday, April 21, 2013

WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A GEMINI

I'm kind of a proud gemini here, being a kind of person who loves to have fun, be random, easy going, and creative. Hmm, don't be surprised if I look excited almost all the time because I get impressed very easily. As a gemini, knowledge is my first love, and arts is my other half. Sometimes I'd spend the entire day learning about something new, like learning astronomy or even a conspiracy theory, and the next day I'd hop into other things like trying out a new recipe I just found in my grandma's vintage recipe book. I pay attention to every details I see. Antiques are my favorite for their unique details and designs. When I go to the malls and see those beautiful clothes, dresses, and shoes on the display, it's not the style that catch my attention, it is the patterns and colors. Colors, especially bright and pastel, are my favorite. I decorate my room with colorful details and it has been my personal wonderland ever since.


Oh, and being a gemini means... you have multiple personalities. One day I can be quite serious and then random the very next day. I can be quiet when I'm around this group of people but very talkative to that group of people. I can be very angry and upset but after a few minutes I act like nothing happens. I'd listen to loud music like Dream Theater's (my favorite progressive metal band) but after I'm done with them I'd go to Disney playlist. I'm just... unpredictable. 

Geminis are usually friendly and easy-going. They love to learn about others and have light conversations with new folks. But careful not to piss them off, they're good at hurting your feelings. 

As a gemini I tend to think a lot and some would think I'm daydreaming. Even the simplest and unnecessary details would keep my mind busy. I like to wonder about what kind of ingredients they put in my daily body lotion and what kind of effect they have or who's the first one to touch the milk box I just bought, and then I would ask some deepest questions I can ever think of to myself, things that involve the mystery of the universe, God, etc. 

Astrologists agree that a gemini's heart is in their head, and it's true. They don't like to burden themselves with deep feelings because they already spend their time and energy to think. But once they get hurt or upset, things would be different and you'll feel the difference. 

Hmm... I couldn't think of anything else right now because there's just too much to say. Typical problem among gemini, haha. Let's just go to typical gemini problems then:

1. Gemini have hard time to fall asleep,
Since they have 12398049580293840 thoughts in mind. This is probably why they look sleepy during the day, too. 

2. They can't stand/sit still, 
because, look! balloons! and you can see the moon from up here!

3. They don't like to wait,
Unless they brought books or games or music player or laptop or photo albums or phones or dogs or crayons or playdoh or puzzles with them, anything that distracts them from boredom. 

4. They hate being ignored,
Especially after a loooong talk/text.

5. They are impatient,
which pretty much explains point number 3 and 4.

6. They'd rather multi-task than doing things one by one.
"Fast is good." - my teacher

7. They love to argue.
It's like gym for their brain. 

8. They get bored very easily.
They'd be cranky once they get bored. 

9. They hate to obey rules with no good reasons/purposes. 
Maybe if you break the rules, weird shit would happen and they just don't want you to see it. Who knows.

10. They are sarcastic.
Do I need to explain this to you?

11. They are flighty. 
Bad at making decisions because they have too much things to consider. 

12. They're good at manipulating a person.
A gemini's dirty skill... something that I'm not really proud of actually. 


And here's a conclusion for you,
gemini are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment