Saturday, April 6, 2013

A SAD NEWS

I was shocked to hear that one of my junior high school friend has passed away this morning due to illness. Strangely though, during this hectic moment I've been thinking about her too lately, remembering how hard she worked to pass the junior high national exam. She failed in all tryouts and some of us, even herself, began to doubt her ability to pass the exam, but it didn't stop her on studying harder and harder than anyone else. She would open her books in the bus and ask her teacher and friends to teach her. At the announcement day, she felt pessimistic and told me that she might not make it, but then she put the brightest smile on her face when our school principal told us that all students in class of 2009/2010 have passed the test. Her hard work has paid off, and she could continue her education in Java.

It's hard for me to believe that our graduation day would be the last day I could see her, but I guess she deserves to be in the Higher Realm to rest.

RIP, my dear friend. You will always be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment