Friday, November 4, 2011

A NEW CHAPTER.

"The past better be left buried", a wise man once said, but in the other hand, it shall be remembered. So as time flies, I'm 'burying' my past with new posts. A great way to honored the past and being graceful for the present, or future.


Anyways, I got a lot of stuffs to do lately, so apologize for lack of posts. Life's been fun, but school doesn't. *sigh* Luckily for me, this Monday will be an Idul Adha holiday, yeay! I shall spend the not-so-long weekend for something other than these sickening assignments, so I already finished some during school days.

Oh, and this link below, is one of the assignments from school. Please visit and give your positive comments on any post you like the most :) You may noticed 'THE RED BALLOON' was also published there; well that is mine and I copied the story from here but I did a little checking for the grammars :D I really appreciate it if you visit my group's work and give your personal comment! And yesterday, I also notice that most of you visit my blog looking for stories and pictures about Sabine Kuegler the jungle child. Well, I'm going to write more about her in this blog below later on. Maybe I'll do it tonight;

BEYOND THE PRINTS

Thank you so muchhh! Namaste :D
Kezia~

No comments:

Post a Comment