Saturday, November 19, 2011

WORDS FROM A YEARNING CHILD


My dearest convenient paradise
Sounds of yours shall be treasured
As the earth keeps spinning around the sun
Today, these feet are standing on disparate ground
And below the sky of turmoil life
Sunlight and melodies from the wind used to come in harmony
And darkness offered the temples of wondering minds
Yet I am now trapped inside realistic illusions
Awaken from beautiful dreams
Compass and roads were decimated
I travelled through time and lands
Yet these thoughts of mine keep searching for waterfalls and fields
My inner child begs and yearns for lullabies
Unsatisfied soul wriggled from this body
I drift myself into reality
While songs of joy fly away with storms and fading memories
Where are the seas of stars at night
And where can I find rainbow ribbons of the sky?
Will I ever heard the sound of morning birds?
Will I ever witness butterflies watching over the town on shivering trees?
Will these feet touch the soft green grasses again?
And will I ever count numbers of constellations
While troops of crickets dance under the moonlight?
Will I ever see the majestic king of nature reaching the sky?

No comments:

Post a Comment