Saturday, June 27, 2015

SUNDAY LOUNGE

Happy Sunday! I'd like to apologize if my previous posts were too depressing. Today I feel like the blues are over for now, and hopefully I can stay sane until at least my finals are over. I'm planning to book a session with a psychologist and see if it helps. 

Anyway, to celebrate an international day off, I'd like to post several some lounge music to make your weekend vibrant. But if you're out there working, I believe these songs can keep your spirit high too. That is, if you're into lounge music. 

If you're a big fan of oldies lounge/bossa-nova, I suggest surfing through youtube and look for these channels:

  • -Quisquisest 
  • -Soft Tempo Lounge (I even interact with the man behind this channel and share songs with him! He's friendly ^^)
  • PolidroNobre 
  • TheCoffeeShopShop


1. Sunny Escapade by Polish Radio Orchestra 



2. Take Off by Barbara Moore



3. CafĂ© by Guido Pisstocchi 



4. The Face that I Love by Chris Karen


5. Summer in Love - I Marc 4


6. Dramma delle Gelosia by Armando Trovajoli 



7. Le cerbiatte by Stelvio Cipriani


8. Uh... too lazy to type the title of the song. But it's relaxing in a sensual way, so it's one of my fave


9. Now or Never by Polish Radio Orchestra


10. Easy Lovers by Piero Piccioni



No comments:

Post a Comment