Friday, February 22, 2013

...I'LL JUST LEAVE IT BLANK.

High school life is about to end in a few months and I'm reaching the point where I'm getting sick of seeing any of those school books. I've been sleepless, wandering around at school and telling people that "I need more motivation", and yet they support me any way they can. Seeing this, I feel like I shouldn't complain so much since it's gonna be useless and while others are struggling as well, they still care about their classmates. 

Also, I've been comparing my own progress with other's academic achievement and underestimating myself as the result. Hmm, this is what I don't like about myself. It's just that I've been affected by judgments lately I forgot about how extraordinary people can be. Sometimes you look average but when you go somewhere else you may shine brighter. (*plays "Shine Bright Like a Diamond"*...... well never mind) But seriously, it's true. I know some kids who seemed average at that time but now they're moving on to a successful life and people who used to know them would go like "wow that kid's a ITB/UGM student now (two of the best universities in my country)". I myself feel average in here because so far I haven't got any big achievements, but then again regretting things is useless and I should just move on and keep fighting instead of struggling. I know that one day I'll fulfill my life goals and be extraordinary myself. 

Speaking about school, one thing I like about grade 12 is my science class. Full of crazy kids who are welcomed by affectionate and fun teachers. Everyday is full of laughter in here; all of those absurd gossips, inner jokes, random sketches on our notebook, lame songs we used to sing out loud together (in an annoying way)... but when it comes to learning we  solve everything together and we help each other. Each member in our class has his/her own remarkable and unique personality so when one of us is absent things would feel different. Man, I'll miss them. 

Well that's all for tonight, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment