Sunday, February 3, 2013

FEBRUARY, 2013.

Wow, I haven't write for quite a long time. I kinda miss ranting in here and I wish I could stay longer to write a long post, but I'm actually quite busy working on my final paper while I'm getting tired of this boring academic routine and yet my eyes feel heavy already. I put too many pressures on myself lately, resulting in sleeplessness and nutrition-less (is that even a word?), and some mood swings too. Nevertheless, these rough weeks have been a lesson for me to chill and just let things flow.

Anyway, dreams come and go, and now I feel like I'm actually more alive in my dreams, when I rest my physical entity. And among some nightmares and some beautiful dreams, I've illustrated one of my most peaceful and beautiful dreams during my first tryout.... so yeah, I called it 'Heart of the Innocent'. Hmm, I think I should make a poem for it too. 


Namaste, loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment