Friday, October 26, 2012

9.30 PM

This week I've gotten so exhausted so I was kinda experiencing what I called as 'emotional storm', which isn't healthy in all aspects. The emotional storm caused me to reveal my other messed-up personality (well... I don't know how to explain this. I'm a complicated gemini and I find it hard to understand myself either). Good thing I was alone when the extreme exhaustion messed my mind. Fortunately now, I'm fully rested (since I spent the entire morning lying on bed), so I'm able to think clearly again. Good thing today is a holiday!

Yesterday I spent the entire day at school because I had my IGCSE Biology "Alternative to Practical" test. Lucky for me I did pretty well, which makes me feel happy because I thought I won't be able to make it. We seldom discuss that part of the paper so we found trouble answering some questions. We had the test after school, so those who were taking biology for IGCSE had to stay overtime. My school is far away from home and my school car couldn't wait for me, so I had to look for a friend who brought private transportation. Fortunately, at the same moment some friends of mine were taking the traditional dance lesson so I could go home with them, but I had to wait until they were finish, which took about an hour after the test. And I was super tired at that moment, physically and mentally. 

However, I was grateful to have spent such a long time on my way back home because I was able to talk with my friends. We've been busy so it's hard for us to hang out with each other nowadays. We planned to go on a trip at after we graduate (because we desperately NEED a vacation), probably to Jogjakarta and Bali. I've never been to Jogjakarta and for some reasons I desperately want to visit Candi Borobudur. And as for Bali, I've been there twice, but the last visit was years ago, so I'd be pleased if I can go there again. 

Well yeah, I kinda suck at writing a recount so my apology if this post sounds boring. This is not the only entry for tonight, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment