Saturday, December 3, 2011

KEZIA'S MOODBOOSTERS

To be honest, I always feel like writing here, but I'm out of topic haha! So let's just discuss something light for today's post.

All of us have our own moodbosters as well as I do. We all get so tired and cranky sometimes, aren't we? Well, here are my personal moodboosters that can fix my crankiness most of the time.

MUSIC 

I'm in love with music. Well I guess everyone does. Nowadays, most people listen to Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, K-Pop, and else. I appreciate the public's different taste in music but all of these just don't fit me. And so my curiosity and hunger in music pushed me to search for old songs that may hypnotized my ears. So here's what I found, some of them tho:









Metal and Grunge always be my favorite genre of music, even tho I listen to classical and jazz or even wiccan music when I get tired of rock loudness. I wish we still have this in today's music :( Also, I've been thinking about learning guitar because the main reason why I like grunge and metal and so, is the sound of their guitar. It's just... epic!

Now, here comes the second moodbooster:

DC UNIVERSE


ta-daa!

This is so addictive! I'm in love with the Justice League, thanks to the influence from my cousin. And my all-time favorite characters are The Question aka Vic Sage (as you can guess), Batman aka Bruce Wayne (everyone's favorite!), The Flash aka Wally West (he's just adorable :P), and Dr. Fate aka Strauss Kent (because both of us are mystical indeed!). I'm willing to collect DC Universe action figures but I only got The Question so far. 

TUMBLR


Found many artistic and inspirational pictures here, posted by lovely people! :) By the way, to go to my tumblr, click here!

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC


Well, who doesn't love national geographic? it has many amazing pictures along with interesting articles to read!

That's all for now! Cheers and, of course, Namaste! :)
Kezia~

No comments:

Post a Comment