Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 is here!

It's already new year here in Indonesia so HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Embrace the brand new days and the surprises of this newborn year! Still can't believe that 2011 has end... It was too quick. I can't say that 2011 is my best year but I do have so much fun, ups and downs that gives me lessons to learn.

Speaking of 2012 resolutions, what's yours? I personally haven't think about it, though. I like to be spontaneous, anyway. But perhaps moving on from the past and increase my spirituality should be on my list, since I'm too full of thoughts and confusion during the year 2011. So there will be no NEGATIVE post here. I promise that and this time I really mean it. I'm not saying that feeling down is a bad thing because sometimes when you're in a hole you can think clearly to find a way out. But I shouldn't share any negativity with others.

Okay enough with that. There's one more thing...




LET'S SURVIVE THE 21TH OF DECEMBER.




Haha just kidding, that day we all be laughing under the blue sky and clouds! It will be a wonderful day and I must say, I'm getting excited of year 2012 because of that :)

Well then, Namaste people!
Kezia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment