Monday, June 24, 2013

PROLOGUE TO COLLEGE

My subconsciousness gave me a nice introduction to college some time ago.

In my dream, I was bicycling around the campus when I saw a guy standing on the intersection of the street. He introduced himself and after a few chats, he asked me where I'm going. I told him I'm on my way to the biggest building in our campus, which was right in front of us. 

"Careful. A lot of us didn't make it through," he said. I began to see a group of smart-looking guys pass by, but there was some kind of an invisible wall blocking their way, so they all fell down to the ground eventually.  

Being a bit stubborn and ambitious like always, I told him I'd rather die trying as he wished me good luck. I paddled my bicycle as fast as I could, but the ground shook so hard as if it was trying to keep me away from that building. I woke up just before I can reach the gate of that building. 

I've finally recognized my true dream, but it's not going to be easy to make it come true. I have a feeling that big things will happen this year, either good or bad, but I'm always ready to face any kind of challenge since it only makes me stronger. 

That moment is finally here! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment