Sunday, March 13, 2011

Well, I've seen better days.

After facing stormy days, I've finally reach my balanced state, where I could feel peaceful and happy. I am finally able to open my eyes and forgive the people, and love them as well. I learn to develop these energies of forgiveness and unconditional love, having some cleansing to throw away all of the negative energies inside me. I am able to control myself from my long last anger, learn to be patient and forgiving toward others. I could finally enter my school with lighter feelings.

Still, deep inside, I still feel loneliness, even if I'm not as lonely as I was. And I don't really know why. Maybe because of the life I'm having right now? Because I'm far away from my parents, or that I haven't recognize the true teen's life? Whatever the answer is, I just want to let go of this loneliness and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment